Paint your own silk or make one for someone special! Kids and grownups are welcome to design and create their own hand painted silk scarf, beach sarong, table runner, or other marbled item with the assistance of a skilled Mayu Silk Art artisan.
RESERVE YOUR DATE/TIME NOW, PAY LATER!
Use the form below. If you want to schedule anything less than 18 hours from now, or if the date/time you want us not showing as available on our calendar, use the “Need more info...” button at the bottom of this page. You can also email us at email@example.com or call the studio at (714)379-990.
COME PAINT WITH US!
The studio is generally open for scarf painting appointments every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
except certain holidays or during private events.
Parties of 8 or more may be booked 7 days a week.
Please inquire about appointments dates/times not shown. Scroll down for pricing and other details.
Hours vary, and space is limited so please contact us to make a reservation!
The Mayu Silk Art Studio Warehouse
5192 Bolsa Ave, #4
Huntington Beach CA 92649
(714) 379-1990 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours are by appointment only - see below for details.
Free parking - please park only in spaces marked "Mayu Silk" or "Guest" (or in unmarked spaces)
If you arrive early, please understand that you may have to wait for the doors to open, or for your trays to be ready. Appointments will not start early just because you arrive early, but we will do our best to start at the appointed time.
If you are running late, please call to let us know, as it may affect others.
All items on display in the Mayu Silk Art Studio Warehouse or booth are available for purchase. The following items may be available for purchase off the rack,
OR, with advance notice only, you may be able to paint your own!
*(please note: minimum cost for the first DIY item is $44, regardless of size or other price listed below)
- 36" x 72" silk sarong (hemmed) = $75 (display items are on sale for $65)
- 44" x 72" silk sarong (hemmed) = $100 (display items are on sale for $85)
- 44" x 74" silk fabric (habotai or other, unhemmed) = $100 (display items are $85)
- 14" x 14" silk satin throw pillow (w/ zipper; you must sew edges to finish) = $25/2 for $40
- 20" x 20" silk satin throw pillow cover w/zipper; you must sew edges = $45/2 for $80
- 11" x 60" medium silk scarf (hemmed) = $39*
- 8" x 54" small silk scarf (hemmed) = $25*
- 21.5" x 21.5" silk bandanna (hemmed) = $25* or 2 for $40
- silk bowtie = $44 (with matching pocket square)
- silk necktie = $48 (with matching pocket square)
- canvas shoes = $48
- baseball cap or painters' cap = $25*
- 18" x 22" cotton fat quarters (unhemmed)= $12* (4 for $44)
- **with any scarf purchase of $44 or more, paint a frame or gerbera daisy for just $5!
- with any scarf purchase of $44 or more, make a set of 8 marbled cardboard coasters with marbled ribbon = $10
- Marbled face mask = $44 and up
- Floral garland or wreath = $65
- Silk fan = $25*
- small wood picture frame = $25**
- Long stemmed gerbera daisy - set of five - or flower bunch = $25**
- Silk Yamulke (kippah) = $25
RSVP REQUIRED FOR MOST DATES
Scheduled Studio Days are listed on the appointments page. Other dates may be available by request.
To request a date or time that does not show as available, please use the “Need more info...” button below, or call (714) 379-1990 or Email email@example.com.