NEW!!! Virtual Studio Visits!
The Mayu Silk Art "Remote Bespoke" experience takes virtual reality to a whole new level! Through the wonders of live stream video, you will be literally in the studio with a skilled artisan who will communicate directly with you as you move through the process of painting your own silk or make one for someone special! #remotebespoke
here's how it works:
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR MULTIPLE ITEM DISCOUNT! Check out our pricing below.
As always, kids and grownups of all ages and abilities are welcome to participate!
RESERVE YOUR DATE/TIME NOW, PAY LATER!
Use the form below. If you want to schedule anything less than 12 hours from now, or if the date/time you want us not showing as available on our calendar, use the “Need more info...” button at the bottom of this page. You can also email us at email@example.com or call our mobile number (949) 424-3458.
COME PAINT WITH US!
Until further notice, the studio will generally be open for virtual scarf painting appointments ONLY
Please inquire about appointments dates/times not shown. Scroll down for pricing and other details.
Hours vary, and space is limited so please contact us to make a reservation!
The Mayu Silk Art Studio Warehouse
5192 Bolsa Ave, #4
Huntington Beach CA 92649
(714) 379-1990 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours are by appointment only - see below for details.
Free parking - please park only in spaces marked "Mayu Silk" or "Guest" (or in unmarked spaces)
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
During the Coronavirus pandemic mitigation period,
The Mayu Silk Art Studio remains open for pickup and delivery/free shipping of our one-of-a-kind silks, gift items, tools and supplies, and other items.
PARTIES & REGULAR STUDIO VISITS: Due to the coronavirus situation, we are only accepting tentative appointment requests (10 people or less) for May 1, 2020 or later.
We are only acceptiong larger bookings for August 1 or later.
If you arrive early, please understand that you may have to wait for the doors to open, or for your trays to be ready. Appointments will not start early just because you arrive early, but we will do our best to start at the appointed time.
If you are running late, please call to let us know, as it may affect others.
All ages and abilities welcome!
All items on display in the Mayu Silk Art Studio Warehouse or booth are available for purchase. The following items may be available for purchase off the rack,
OR, make an appointment to design your own!
- 36" x 72" silk sarong (hemmed) = $75 (display items are on sale for $65)
- 44" x 72" silk sarong (hemmed) = $100 (display items are on sale for $85)
- 44" x 74" silk fabric (habotai or other, unhemmed) = $100 (display items are $85)
- 14" x 14" silk satin throw pillow (w/ zipper; you must sew edges to finish) = $25/2 for $40
- 20" x 20" silk satin throw pillow cover w/zipper; you must sew edges = $45/2 for $80
- 11" x 60" medium silk scarf (hemmed) = $39*
- 8" x 54" small silk scarf (hemmed) = $25*
- 21.5" x 21.5" silk bandanna (hemmed) = $25* or 2 for $40
- silk bowtie = $44 (with matching pocket square)
- silk necktie = $48 (with matching pocket square)
- canvas shoes = $48
- baseball cap or painters' cap = $25*
- 18" x 22" cotton fat quarters (unhemmed)= $12* (4 for $44)
- **with any scarf purchase of $44 or more, paint a frame or gerbera daisy for just $5!
- with any scarf purchase of $44 or more, make a set of 8 marbled cardboard coasters with marbled ribbon = $10
- Marbled face mask = $44 and up
- Silk Yamulke (kippah) = $25
- Floral garland or wreath = $65
- HUGE 15" daisy on a 3 foot stem (think Alice in Wonderland!!) = $20
- small wood picture frame = $10* (just $5 with scarf purchase)*
- Long stemmed gerbera daisy - set of five - or flower bunch = $25**
Scheduled Studio Days are listed on the appointments page. Other dates may be available by request.
To request a date or time that does not show as available, please use the “Need more info...” button below, or call (714) 379-1990 or Email email@example.com.