Ongoing VIRTUAL Silk Scarf Painting Party and Fundraiser for The American Cancer Society
Hosted by Mayu Silk Art and Team Cerritos/Greater Long Beach Area Relay for Life
Explore the joy of water marbling, and support the important work of The American Cancer Society!
Choose your own date/time and join us from the comfort of your home to actively participate in designing and creating your very own one-of-a-kind hand painted silk scarf. Via the wonders of video conferencing, we’ll walk you through every step of the process, from choosing your colors to giving one of our skilled artisans play-by-play input as we do the physical work for you. Watch as your finished design is transferred instantly to a luxurious silk or bamboo rayon scarf or table runner. We’ll rinse, dry and iron your beautiful item, and mail it to you for no additional charge.
Invite as many participants and spectators as you wish, but everyone who is planning to design a scarf will need to buy a ticket. Spectators can sign up, or you can simply provide them with a link which we will send to you.
Book your preferred date/time at www.mayusilkart.com/visit, then come back here to purchase your ticket. Thank you for supporting this the American Cancer Society!
Participants will want to reserve their spots by clicking on the button above before space runs out.
NEW! Virtual Mayu Silk Art Experience
If you cannot make it to the studio, you can still participate via FaceTime, Zoom, or Skype! You will interact directly with your artisan as they lead you through the steps below - just as if you were there in the studio with us!
- If you are attending the event in person please disregard shipping information at checkout please select "Pick up" as your shipping option; you will be taking your scarf home with home that night.
- If you are participating remotely, your finished item will be mailed to you at no additional charge, after it has been rinsed, dried, and ironed for you
Stretch your donation dollars by paying CASH. Simply place your reservation by calling/texting (949) 424-3458 or by email to email@example.com. Let us know your name, phone number, and how many people in your group plan to paint a scarf.
All registered participants will receive an email with further information and details regarding your reservation.
The event will take place in the beautiful, airy Mayu Silk Art Studio at
5192 Bolsa Ave #4, Huntington Beach, CA 92649.
*Remote participation is available. COVID--19 protocols will be in place - please view our COVID-19 policy HERE.
- Cost of $56 per scarf includes all materials and proceeds will help support The American Cancer Society.
- You will work one-to-one with a skilled artisan who will guide you through the process from choosing your own colors, to dropping the paints on the water, to swirling the designs using various marbling tools, and finally, printing the final design onto a a luxurious six-foot-long, one-of-a-kind hand painted 100% silk Scarf/Table Runner to take home and enjoy for years to come!
- Each scarf takes approximately 30 minutes; multiple work stations will be in operation throughout the event to minimize wait time.
- In order to minimize crowding at the trays, start times will be staggered in one-hour increments. You will be contacted prior to the event to confirm the start time of your painting session.
- Walk in guests may be accommodated at the discretion of the host, but are not guaranteed admission.
- The finished scarves are hand-washable, non-fading, and can also be used as a beautiful table runner or other home decor.
Studio phone: (714) 379-1990 or Mobile phone/text: (949) 424-3458
Please purchase one ticket above for each scarf you/your group plan to make.
Additional items may be made or purchased off the rack at the event.
A portion of the proceeds from each ticket sold will go directly to the organization in the form of a donation.
Tickets are refundable in full if request is received no less than 48 hours prior to the event. Tickets are transferrable; if you can't make it, you can participate remotely or schedule a private appointment at a later time (Relay for Life will still receive the donation!!)
LEARN MORE ABOUT RELAY FOR LIFE OF GREATER LONG BEACH AREA AT https://secure.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY20WER?pg=entry&fr_id=95123
MAYU SILK ART, LLC
5192 BOLSA AVE #4
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA 92649